Manage episode 169002134 series 30336
On today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast, Gwen from Fiery Millennials and Julie from Millennial Boss join me to talk about millennial finances and what young people should do to reach financial independence as quickly as possible!
- Thoughts on Chautauqua and Camp Mustache (including the awful financial advice Julie received in Ecuador)
- How Gwen landed her dream job and how Julie increased her income by 600% in 5 years
- The benefits of starting your own blog
- Why Gwen is the real-life Guinea Pig
- How to get a college degree for free (or as cheaply as possible)
- Why everyone should have a side hustle
- How to negotiate a higher salary (including Julie’s story of how she earned an additional $80,000 by negotiating!)
- What to do if you already have an inflated lifestyle
57 episodes available. A new episode about every 43 days averaging 50 mins duration .