Manage episode 162788171 series 30336
My podcast was hijacked!
During this year’s financial blogger conference (a.k.a. FinCon) in San Diego, Mr. and Mrs. 1500 from 1500days.com took control of the Financial Independence Podcast and put me on the hot seat (a very hot seat, indeed)!
You’ll remember that last year at this same conference, I recorded an in-person interview with the 1500s. Well, this year Mr. 1500 figured it’d be fun to turn the tables on me so he and Mrs. 1500 interviewed me for my own show.
Sadly we only had 30 minutes to record, and the people on stage before us ran late, so this is a short but action-packed episode.
Big thanks to Mr. and Mrs. 1500 for doing it and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- What I was like as a child and what got me interested in money
- Details about my first job
- Why I started the Mad Fientist
- My path to financial independence and what it was like leaving my job
- The story behind my free Ivy League master’s degree
- What it was like to be on the front page of Yahoo.com
- Details of our 3-month trip around the world
- Why my wife is gross :)
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .