Manage episode 167024333 series 30336
Joining me on today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast are FIRECracker (Kristy) and Wanderer (Bryce) from Millennial Revolution!
Kristy and Bryce exploded onto the scene after a video clip of them attacking the religion of homeownership went viral (it is now the most-viewed and most-shared video on CBC.ca, Canada’s largest news website).
During our interview, we dive into the viral video, explore why they believe buying a home is usually a terrible idea, and find out what they’ve been up to after retiring in their early 30s!
- Buying a house vs. retiring early
- Delusional homeowner math and how to avoid it
- Why you should rent everything
- The benefits of using a financial advisor
- How reaching financial independence is different in Canada
- Why you should follow your dreams on the side
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .