Manage episode 223560380 series 30336
I made two big mistakes when I was pursuing financial independence…
The first was I put off happiness until I hit FI.
The second was I also put off my health.
In today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast, I chat to my personal trainer, Doug from Monumental Strength.
Doug has spent the past two years taking me from a puny computer programmer to a strong, healthy weightlifter!
It’s been a fantastic journey, with numerous unexpected benefits, so don’t wait until FI like I did. Start focusing on your health now and drastically improve your journey to FI (and your life beyond)!
- Why lifting weights is a perfect activity for improving your health
- How to build a good workout plan
- Why free weights are better than machines
- What to eat if you want to build muscle
- Why weightlifting is better than running for burning fat and losing weight
- How to progress to doing more difficult lifts
- The benefits of intermittent fasting
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .