Manage episode 180971531 series 30336
To celebrate the 5-year anniversary of launching the Financial Independence Podcast, I've republished the very first interview I recorded back in 2012 with Mr. Money Mustache.
In addition to the original interview, this episode also contains an updated introduction that tells the story behind the interview!
- How Mr. Money Mustache and his wife retired in their early 30s
- Why he decided to start writing about financial independence
- The benefits of raising children after you’ve already retired
- What MMM likes most about early retirement
- Why you need to ride a bike
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 43 days averaging 47 mins duration .