Manage episode 191518372 series 30336
It’s been a while since I posted a new Financial Independence Podcast episode but I’m excited to share one with you today!
Mr. and Mrs. 1500 from 1500Days.com joined me live at FinCon in Dallas to interview the Physician on FIRE!
We sadly only had 25 minutes to record so it’s a short interview but it’s a fun one.
If you ever wanted to hear Mrs. 1500 rap, this episode is definitely for you :)
And if you ever wanted to hear what a podcast sounds like when two out of the three hosts are ridiculously hungover, this one is also for you (see if you can figure out which host is the sensible one).
I’ll be back to my longer, more in-depth interviews soon but for now, I hope you enjoy this wild and entertaining conversation with the Physician on FIRE!
- How to separate your identity from your job
- Using geographic arbitrage to spend less while getting paid more (without ever leaving the United States)
- How to deal with sunk costs
- What it’s like finding FIRE after already achieving financial independence
- Plus, an amazing (and original) gangsta rap verse performed by Mrs. 1500!
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .