Manage episode 168613400 series 30336
On today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast, I interview my wife, Jill!
It took a lot of persuading to get her on the show but I’m glad she agreed because her perspective is very different from mine so it was interesting to hear her thoughts on financial independence, early retirement, and this unconventional life we lead!
- When my wife found out I was a weirdo with money
- My lowest point as a cheapskate
- Why Jill and I kept our finances separate
- The importance of figuring out your perfect life
- How to get your spouse on board with FI
- Why you should start small when trying new things
- What I do that annoys my wife most
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .