Manage episode 176427611 series 30336
I can’t believe it…
One of the founders of the financial independence movement, Vicki Robin, joined me for an episode of the Financial Independence Podcast!
Vicki and her partner Joe Dominguez wrote the book, Your Money or Your Life – a New York Times Best Seller that many people consider to be the bible of financial independence (the FI-ble?).
Your Money or Your Life is actually what inspired me to create the FI Laboratory many years ago.
Vicki has been a driving force in the FI community since the 1960s and has a wealth of knowledge and inspiring stories to share so hope you enjoy the interview!
- The story behind Your Money or Your Life
- How Joe was able to retire at the age of 31 in 1969 with $70,000 in the bank
- Why Vicki’s quest to change the world didn’t succeed (yet)
- How a stage-3 cancer diagnosis changed her plans
- What’s going to be different in the new version of Your Money or Your Life
- What she believes are the most important steps in the Your Money or Your Life program
- How the book’s investment advice has changed and what she is current investing in
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .