Manage episode 179796049 series 95944
Topics: If you plan on traveling in retirement but you're a little short on savings, moving someplace exotic can save you big money. Hear the top spots for limited retirement funds.
- Katie makes a trip to the courthouse steps to bid on some foreclosures. Hear about what she learned.
- Bryan (Chicago, IL) shares his tips on buying foreclosures and a story of a purchase that went terribly wrong.
- Michael is a real estate agent and explains what he does when looking at distressed properties.
- Mick is a chiropractor with $250,000 in student loans and looking to increase his income to get out of the hole.
- Dean has some debts to pay off and is looking to help his daughter start off on the right foot.
- Thank you for supporting the show and our ability to sponsor the One Less Orphan Fund.
- Companies are depending on you spending your tax refund on wants. This is wrong on many levels.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Michael Kelczewski, real estate expert - http://www.michaelkelczewski.com
One Less Orphan Fund - http://www.onelessorphanfund.org/
366 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 37 mins duration .