Manage episode 234270108 series 95944
Doing work that feels beneath you always pays off in the end.
- How to save for Christmas gifts this year (Olivia, Kentucky)
- How to negotiate a medical bill (Emily)
- What can we cut back on to save money (Riley, Vermont)
- How much should you pay for a wedding ring
- How can I save up for my own place after graduating high school (Austin)
- Should I sell my rental home in another state (Michele, Florida)
- Are CBD companies a good idea to invest in (Chase, Minnesota)
Mentioned on the show:
Advice for grads - https://www.wsj.com/articles/my-advice-to-grads-start-mopping-1527518588
Get The Complete Guide To Saving Money FREE printed copy of Scott's new book - How to Save $1,000 This Week: http://bit.ly/2w30ZWs
585 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 39 mins duration .