Manage episode 256885840 series 1508100
This week, we bring you a special episode of Financially Ever After where your host, Stacy Francis, answers your questions on how the impact of COVID-19 may impact your financial situation - especially if you are going through divorce or are recently divorced.
Stacy will answer important questions such as:
- What should I do with my money now?
- Will this downturn impact my divorce settlement, child support or spousal support?
- How can I best protect myself and my family?
- I don't have the long-term to recover from this. When do we pull the "emergency cord" and go to cash?
- Should I use this as an opportunity to invest the extra cash I have?
Visit francisfinancial.com/podcast/ and click email me new episodes and we will send you the invitation to our free virtual HIIT and yoga workouts. If you have any questions about your personal financial situation, please also click submit a question and we will be sure to respond to you!
Stacy Francis: Stacy@francisfinancial.com