Manage episode 216517533 series 1047822
Today, the Mac’s List team marks a major milestone. This month marks the third anniversary of the Find Your Dream Job podcast. We’ve now recorded more than 160 weekly shows. Add the more than 50 bonus episodes, and that makes more than 200 podcast programs. To mark the occasion, the Mac’s List team gathered in the podcast studio to share their favorite career lessons learned and most impactful job seeker advice they’ve discovered along the way. Here’s a few of the big takeaways the team shares:
- Why taking action and making a commitment is an important first step
- How to ask your network about your strengths
- The importance of having focus in your job search
- Why you should always write a cover letter
- How to pay it forward and keep your career development moving even when you’re not actively job-hunting
Listen in to this bonus episode as the Mac’s List team celebrates how the podcast has grown and looks forward to what’s next.
257 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 28 mins duration .