Manage episode 219610516 series 2394626
Are you nervous about making a good impression and standing out in an upcoming job interview? You don’t have to be! Scientific research shows that you can become the hiring manager’s friend, form a connection, and win over any interviewer with just a few simple steps. Our guest this week on the Find Your Dream Job podcast, Dr. CK Bray, says that by preparing ahead of time, you can overcome your fears and anxieties and learn how to form a bond with the hiring manager, doubling your chances at getting an offer.
About Our Guest: Dr. CK Bray
Dr. CK Bray (https://www.linkedin.com/in/drckbray/) is CEO and founder of the Adaption Institute (https://www.adaptioninstitute.com/), where they provide science-based solutions for organizations experiencing change. CK is also a career development expert. His first book “Best Job Ever,” was a USA Today bestseller. He hosts the podcast Career Revolution. Every week, CK shares advice on how to look for work, get promoted, and deal with being fired or laid off.
Resources in this Episode:
- Dr. Bray’s best-selling book, Best Job Ever, will help you define your goals and dreams, and find ways to make them happen to help you find or create your best job ever.
- Check out Career Revolution (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/career-revolution-dr-ck-bray-place-to-fix-change-or/id858358683), Dr. Bray’s podcast focused on helping listeners cultivate a career and life that provides purpose and fulfillment.
- Learn more about Dr. CK Bray and his personal work at drckbray.com.
- Nail every behavioral interview question in your next interview by learning how to prepare for them. Download 100 Behavioral Interview Questions You Need to Know, the free Mac’s List resource that will give you a solid foundation for any question an interviewer may ask. Visit macslist.org/questions.
- We want to hear from you! Please share your feedback about our show in a short listener survey and you’ll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Visit macslist.org/findyourdreamjobsurvey and complete by November 20, 2018. Thank you!
252 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 29 mins duration .