Manage episode 285354979 series 2521562
By Fire and Water Podcast Network and Water Podcast Network. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Cupid draw back your bow / and let your arrow go / straight to my listener's ears so they can hear this all new episode of Fire and Water Records! In honor of Black History Month, Ryan Daly and special guest Herman Louw shine the spotlight on pioneering singer-songwriter, the King of Soul, Sam Cooke. Tune in as the guys share their favorite Sam Cooke hits (and misses) and discuss the legendary singer's too-brief career ending in his controversial death. What's Ryan's favorite song of all time? What album does he think is perfect? Listen and find out! Track list
- "You Send Me"
- "Another Saturday Night"
- "(What A) Wonderful World"
- "Only Sixteen"
- "Get Yourself Another Fool"
- "Twistin' the Night Away"
- "A Change is Gonna Come"
- "Teenage Sonata"
- "Shake, Rattle and Roll"
- "Bring It On Home to Me"
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts