Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 08, 2019 01:47 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 217160292 series 2445972
“How can a Police officer spend his time money and energy building a podcast and trying to educate you, me and all of us?. At the same time, educate and expose everyone to the possibilities of a real estate investing, the strategies used to grow your wealth, and to stop relying on your paychecks and pensions alone”.
A full time Police officer, whose fortunate enough to grow a multimillion dollar residential rental portfolio and able to multiply his net worth by bringing and doing 911WealthNetwork. Dave Knight is excited to bring with us a platform that will bridge the gap of exposure and resources. Here’s to why He wanted to help, educate, inspire to take action, create a network through real estate investment as a we prepare for our future finances and plans for retirement.
Here’s what was covered:
- 00:44 : So whether you're Police, Fire, Paramedic Military, or any type of frontline. This podcast is directed towards you.
- 01:23 : I've been able to grow my income my net worth through multiple residential asset classes requiring specifically student rentals, single family, and multi family homes. I view certain strategies along the way. I've been coached and mentor all of which I want to share with you, and all this stuff is not hard to be learn.
- 01:54 : I have seen with the benefits a real estate investing can do. I urge you, if you know anyone that's doing it talk to them.
- 02:07 : I learned what it takes to assess a property; assess a market and dive into an Investment. You must really have to search for a best coaches and mentors that will really help you take actions and be educated in assessing a property.
- 02:21 : Stats, proves that ninety percent of millionaires have accomplished this through real estate investing.
- 02:57 : Learn to provide resources, like shared interviews of success stories to help inspire and help motivate of what's possible bigger opportunities outside the workplace.
- 03:02 : In the end of the day I know what we are all exposed to what we go through each and every shift day in and one zero and to be candid not many people can truly relate to the stress or pressure is that a job can bring at times.
- 03:52 : I'm just saying, it's a little bit more comforting to know that you have multiple investments and net worth behind and moving forward rather than just relying on one source of income when you retire.
- 04:41 : Hopefully we can change the mindset, turns money income and moving forward and building wealth for long term
Join the Network!
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .