Cole Hatter - From Firefighter to Real Estate Investor and Serial Entrepreneur : a journey of purpose through adversity. #colehatter
Manage episode 217160291 series 2445972
“Commitments are what we call short term sacrifices for long term gains.” -Cole Hatter
Being a Firefighter at a young age, Cole Hatter was involved in a tragic accident outside of his workplace which almost cost him his life. During his long recovery process he turned to other means for income and security, and ultimately learned the business of real estate investing. Succeeding in house flipping, Cole later decided to continue with his path of real estate investing and harnessed his natural entrepreneurial spirit by not only making millions along the way in various ventures, but most importantly by helping other build businesses and share his mission of making money matter.
Cole is currently an investor, philanthropist, author and award-winning speaker. He invest in real estate, start-ups, and several funds exceeding 100 Million. We talk about his mission, journey, family, faith, his love for helping others and teaching others how to give back to the world in a positive way.
I know Cole has had a great impact on me, and even helped jumpstart my own mission currently which is to help my own community of first responders build wealth and security through means such as real estate. For more info go to 911WealthNetwork.com
Here’s what was covered:
- 00:25: Cole Hatter is a philanthropist, an investor, a serial entrepreneur. He maintains a large social media presence empowering people with his strong positive messages.
- 15:51: Your family is an effective support group in this kind of business.
- 24:00: Make use of the free podcasts and videos in the internet. There are a lot of information that you can get from podcasts tackling various topics, tips and advices. It is a good place to start learning the business.
- 30:41: He shared his experience in Mexico living in his savings.
- 35:27: Cole Hatter went to Mexico to run away from his problems. It turned out not just a good experience but a wonderful as he started to build houses for a non-profit organization.
- 40:10: Most education courses are not worth the money.
- 51:16: He challenges everyone to not replace or quit their jobs but in generating additional income incorporating our dreams outside the our day-to-day job.
Mentioned in the podcast:
Join the Network!
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 37 mins duration .