Manage episode 218683601 series 2445972
Real estate investing is like helping others, teaching others, connecting and creating success with each other. - Sarah Larbi, Author and Real Estate Investor
Sarah Larbi is a co-founder of their own real estate investing group. She also do her own podcasts and talks about birth strategy.
Here’s what was covered:
- 01:05: Renovation adds value to your property and at the same time will be able to attract good renters.
- 07:06: Sarah Larbi shares her experience on how she taught herself to create assets and how to create a passive income. She also talked about her journey towards the Real Estate industry.
- 14:09: “Learn what you need to do and change your life.”
- 15:02: Explains the investment process in layman’s term.
- 22:15: Quick market analysis on Canada’s real estate industry.
- 26:05: “There's nothing else out there that you can leverage just as well and easily as a counter real estate.”
- 29:31: “In five years time, I want to teach people how to do it (investing in real estate) it really is not that difficult.
Mentioned in the podcast:https://sarahlarbi.com Join the Network! Visit: http://911wealthnetwork.com
30 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 35 mins duration .