Manage episode 219214515 series 2445972
This type of wealth building is not out of reach. I'd love to help you personally, or point you in the right direction! Hope you enjoy the episode!
How can a full time Police Officer with over 26 years of service transition into Real Estate Investing full time? Listen to Adrian's investing journey from turn key rentals, to learning the BRRR strategy. Adrian quickly grew his portfolio large enough where he was able to retire 10 years early as Police Officer.
Here’s what was covered:
- 01:50: He learned the process through networking with other people who are into the business and learning from their experiences and inputs. His continuous subscription to podcasts also helped him a lot during the learning phase.
- 06:56 Adrian Pannozzo’s purchased his first property seven years ago.. He and his wife took out a home equity loan on their principal residence that accumulated in value. It was a definite good investment.
- 13:09: He shared his early investment experiences where which people can learn from.
- 21:21: At any point of the real estate venture, it is still best to work with other people, especially with capital, to be able to sustain and to survive the challenges. Adrian Pannozzo was able to work with a lot of professional who are also eager investors.
- 35:26: “Do not discount the power of networking.”
- 35:48: He is motivated to create a network of people who are willing to learn the trade and to create wealth especially within the first responder community.
Connect with Adrian:
Join the Network!
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .