Manage episode 231332803 series 2451112
It is here! The final part of my 3 part series for the ’12 Rules for Facilitation’.
I was inspired by Dr Jordan Peterson’s book, 12 Rules for Life, and thought I could share my thoughts, on rules or a framework that has helped me, and can hopefully help you as a First Time Facilitator.
If you haven’t listened to that episode, no worries. You can listen to each of the 12 Rules series as stand-alone episodes.
If you are catching up, here are the 8 rules. If you’ve heard this before, I wonder how many you can remember?
Here we go…
- Rule #1: Stand up straight with your shoulders back
- Rule #2: Iron your shirt the night before
- Rule #3: Give yourself a fake deadline (and convince yourself it’s real).
- Rule #4: Finish at 5pm means out the door at 4.55pm
- Rule #5: It takes a lot of work to look natural
- Rule #6: Establish a cool-down routine
- Rule #7: Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Rule #8: Define what it means to ‘get into state’
As always, if you’d like to keep the conversation going when the episode’s over, you can head on over to the free Facebook group called ‘The Flipchart’ and share facilitation stories, tips, tools and what you’re up to!
The post 12 Rules for Facilitation: Part III with Leanne Hughes (Episode 62) appeared first on First Time Facilitator.
66 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 35 mins duration .