Manage episode 231427074 series 2168002
So as you know by now, I coach dads for a living and it’s something I have a tremendous passion for and am incredibly fortunate to be able to do this full-time. I’ve been part of so many of my clients and community members transformations and life changes and it’s been an incredible privilege.
So it's very difficult to see men in our community struggling in their day to day life, wandering aimlessly around the Internet looking for solutions to their fitness problems. And for every problem we have, there are thousands of people ready and willing to sell you some program, diet, supplement, or product and sadly, much of it is not only unnecessary, it’s pure bullsh*t.
Getting fit isn’t complicated. The fitness industry wants you to THINK it’s complicated so you’ll buy their stuff, but it really boils down to a handful of things.
1. Stop using fu*king excuses. We all have busy lives. If you want it, MAKE time for it.
2. Make your body a priority. It’s selfish to put yourself behind everyone and everything else. Take care of #1 and everything else follows.
3. Life is hard, get over it. The world doesn't owe us a thing.
4. Put work in every day. Stretch, walk, take the stairs, get more movement in. Lift heavy weights until they aren’t heavy anymore. Train hard. Sweat often.
5. Eat like you actually care about your body. Drink lots of water, sleep well, get more nookie, cut back on stress, get outside, and chill the fu*k out.
6. Find your “why” as in why it’s so important to be healthy and fit. Whatever your reason, it HAS to resonate deeply for it to drive you past your excuses and bullsh*t.
7. Be mind numbingly consistent. Consistency beats intensity every day of the week.
8. Realize that life is immensely short. Do you want the best years of your life to be spent just trying to make it through another dull and meaningless day? You can still live an amazing life while looking and feeling the best you ever have.
45 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 49 mins duration .