FBA 55: Creating a brand that lasts decades and fitness technology, with Ryan Hogan CEO of Les Mills Asia Pacific
Manage episode 244340318 series 2432296
Jack talks to the head of Les Mills APAC on how they’ve kept their brand and offering so strong and relevant for over 20 years.
We also dive into technology and how that’s changing the fitness scene and what steps gyms need to take to ride the wave of change rather than be wiped out by it.
In this episode…
- How Les Mills started
- The ‘secret sauce’ of Les Mills success
- Building a tribe of 130,000 instructors worldwide
- People like consistency? (7:00)
- Breakdown of the Asian market
- How bigbox in Asia can compete with boutiques
- Putting on a large scale event with 1,000s of coaches
- Virtual classes with no instructor
- Technology and digitalization of the fitness industry
- What’s next for Les Mills