Manage episode 245929438 series 2432296
Jack talks to Lach and Raph from the Mind Muscle Project, one of the leading fitness podcasts worldwide.
The boys discuss what it means to run a fitness business and make the jump from coach to owner, Crossfit’s current state and future, fitness franchises, business partnerships and hiring the right talent.
They have 400+ podcasts under their belt with some of the world’s top fitness industry leaders and have solid experience running their own gyms in Sydney, making this episode a must.
- Transition from coach to business owner
- The group class training franchise model
- Coach recruitment and retention
- Hire new coaches or experienced coaches?
- Fitness technology
- Industry predictions for the next 3-4 years