Manage episode 225101351 series 2415370
Establishing a working system is a necessary step in scaling your real estate business. A system can help bring in the kind of deals you truly want. But, how do you know if your system is doing what you set it up to do? What if your system, in the long-term, turned out incapable of producing the results you expected?
Today, Don and Ryan discuss how they set up their checks, balances, and exit systems to keep their business operating at the level they require. They explain how their acquisition systems work and their preferences when it comes to properties in the market. They share how they make decisions with properties to buy or sell and their working formula. They also describe how your business becomes more cash intensive the larger it grows.
“We're in the business of turning money.” - Ryan Scialabba
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook:
- Their individual acquisition systems and how they work.
- The apps they use in making their systems work better and more efficiently.
- Why Don's team is conservative when it comes to sales projections.
- Why you still lose money despite accurate projections.
- The relationship of real estate investors with construction contractors.
- The people they employ to ensure each transaction is accurate and profitable.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into Flip Talk’s Rookie PlayBook podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into the Flip Talk Podcast and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 29 mins duration .