Manage episode 217220670 series 2415370
You can market your business without scaling, but you can’t scale a business without marketing. Marketing is responsible for getting your business leads, referrals, and closed deals. This is why a properly executed marketing strategy is imperative when it comes to expanding your real estate business.
Today, Don and Ryan discuss some of their best-kept marketing secrets and how they led to successfully scaling their businesses. They share the marketing strategies they used, the ones that failed, and which strategies they found most successful. They also explain the importance of learning how a marketing strategy works before trying it and describe what it means to know your customers and how it dictates your business model.
“Marketing comes down to understanding what you're doing and why.” – Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- Why Ryan walked away from pay-per-click marketing.
- Why demographics are important in marketing your real estate business.
- How to determine the right business model.
- When is PPC not the best marketing strategy?
- The importance of trying different ways to market your business.
- How long it should take to establish a marketing strategy.
- Don't trust the people making a commission off of you.
- Try different marketing strategies and understand why some work and why some don't.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 29 mins duration .