Manage episode 217566174 series 2415370
You can invest a lot of money in getting educated and learning from real estate experts, but it will all be for nothing if you don’t take action. Overthinking the risks and methods involved in this type of business will get you nowhere. Sometimes the only advice you need is the advice that makes you walk out that door and get started.
Today, Don and Ryan describe the challenges of employing people who look capable on the surface, only to be exposed when pressured and how having quality communications can impact your company’s performance. They also explain how veteran entrepreneurs can make decisions faster than their newer counterparts and express their opinions on building your reputation and how you can prevent it from being ruined.
“A bad result is better than no result. At least you know you got a result.” – Ryan Scialabba
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- How quality communication improves business performance.
- Our experience with members who can't keep up with the business.
- How to get over the fears of hiring and firing an employee.
- The difference between new entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs running multi-million-dollar businesses.
- How you can protect your reputation from the mistakes you make.
- The importance of taking action - even if it ends in failure.
- It takes five minutes to ruin your reputation if you've done a lot of shady things along the way.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 29 mins duration .