Manage episode 219981699 series 2415370
The market may seem to be brighter every day, but we all know this uptrend won’t last forever. As investors, we must not only put money on assets but also make sure we protect them. You have to establish an adequate cash flow so you won’t end up with negative returns during a short or even long-term crash.
Today, Don and Ryan explain what it means to have high-level cashflow control. They share examples of numbers you always need to keep in mind and share the strategies they used to adjust to the market today. They also describe what it truly means to have true wealth and what it takes to get it as well as comment on the current market trend and share ideas on where it will go from here.
“Cash flow, in any business, is the blood that makes your heart pump.” - Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- Why it's fine to not be missed by your team.
- Knowing what to fix in your business so it can scale.
- Their predictions in what will happen to the market in the next few months.
- How they adjusted their business strategies to the current market.
- The three stages of real estate investment and their time frames.
- How Mid-term Elections can affect the real estate industry.
- Why having your own capital tied to deals is a double-edged sword.
- Tips on maintaining a healthy cashflow.
Send in the questions you want to be answered on the Rookie Playbook to be rewarded with a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 29 mins duration .