Manage episode 222046546 series 2415370
The year’s almost done and at this point, you’ve either reached your quota, are nearing it, or if you’re quite unlucky, nowhere past half. Whether you had a good year or not, the next few weeks should revolve around strategizing and planning for a new year. The best business leaders plan ahead, and young investors such as yourself would only be doing yourselves a favor by following in their footsteps.
What should you plan for, exactly?
How do you prepare for the next 12 months in just a few weeks?
Today, Don and Ryan discuss the critical points in closing this year and preparing for the next. They share some of the goals they want to achieve next year and how they plan to accomplish them. They describe the thought process of business leaders during this time of year as well as how you can review goals with your team or partner. They also provide sound advice on just how high you should set the bar.
“If you're going into a new year without a purpose, you're failing your team.” Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- How Ryan went over the previously discussed issues with his team.
- What business owners should think about when planning for the new year.
- Discussing your plans with your partners and your team.
- Analyzing the previous year's data and adjusting your plans around them.
- What Don and Ryan want to do for the new year.
- How to not lose the edge when you are already a successful investor.
- Their advice on goal setting and why you don't have to set the bar too high.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 29 mins duration .