Manage episode 223566878 series 2415370
A successful business of any kind runs on two things: The right people and the right system. You can easily filter qualified assistants and staff, but you can’t say the same when it comes to systems. This is especially true when you’re on the verge of expanding your real estate business. How do you know if a system is a good fit? What do you do after installing one?
Today, Don and Ryan explain the importance of not just applying a system in your business, but also knowing its purpose and the end goal of having it in the first place. They describe some of the factors you should consider regarding your systems and how you can maximize it. They also discuss why tracking your marketing can improve your business efficiency as well as increase profits in the long term.
“The point of systems is to get you out of the fulfillment of tasks.” - Ryan Scialabba
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook:
- What a system really is and how to identify what works best for your business.
- Why documentation is a big part of what comprises an effective system.
- The purpose of unrolling a system.
- Why applying a system without hiring help amounts to nothing.
- Tracking your marketing and understanding the market.
- The type of information you can derive from the tracking data you collect.
- How we run our marketing campaigns.
- Why agent outreach can help land you the deals you see online.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into Flip Talk’s Rookie PlayBook podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into the Flip Talk Podcast and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 29 mins duration .