Manage episode 229417518 series 2098199
A listener questions episode this week focusing on vegetables:
- Does cornmeal work as a pre-emergent herbicide
- Why does broccoli bolt? What is bolting?
- Do eggshells and/or diatomaceous earth effectively kill snails and slugs?
- Use of heat mats to start seeds
- My go-to soil amendments for vegetable garden soil preparation – and when to use
To ask questions for future shows, submit them at Flower Power Garden Hour Facebook page, The Plant Lady Facebook page, or Instagram. You can also email Marlene questions, future show topic requests and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org