Manage episode 236235487 series 2098199
An episode dedicated to answering questions submitted by listeners. Topics this week include:
- Peppers – poor growth and production
- Tomatoes and squash – what are the best fertilizers/amendments
- Leaf curling on tomatoes
- Epsom salt – good for plants (specifically tomatoes)?
- Technique for disinfecting gardening shears
- Marigolds as companion plants
- Is peat moss effective to retain moisture in soil
To ask questions for future shows, submit them at Flower Power Garden Hour Facebook page, The Plant Lady Facebook page, or Instagram. You can also email Marlene questions, future show topic requests and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 61 mins duration .