Manage episode 181753001 series 1407868
The truth is undeniable, and WIll and Jay try to pick up the pieces. A sad farewell to Pete Flynn and memories of Banner Day. And what does Han Solo's fate say about the direction of the team?
- Young Frankenstein: "Quiet dignity and grace"
- Asked to Switch Positions, Asdrubal Cabrera Asks to Switch Teams - The New York Times
- Pete Flynn, Mets Groundskeeper for Almost 50 Years, Dies at 79 - The New York Times
- Mets honor late PR executive Shannon Forde with field in New Jersey hometown | NJ.com
- Mets' Jay Horwitz: Three Decades, Only Two Days Off - WSJ
- Jeff Wilpon Is A Piece of Shit, According to Lawsuit - VICE Sports
- Charlie Samuels pitching tell-all book about the Mets | SNY
- 'These noisy people with their bedsheets': Origins of Banner Day - CBSSports.com
- LAST PLAY AT SHEA Billy Joel × Paul McCartney x Pete Flynn
- Not great, Bob!
- Dodger Stadium Technicolor Rainbow Ticketing Map
- Jerry Blevins falls apart late as Mets get swept by Dodgers - NY Daily News
- Han Solo movie is an example of the fight occurring between directors and studios - Polygon
- Travis d'Arnaud running away from Ray Ramirez because he is the Grim Reaper and has the touch of death
- Halo Neuroscience and Yoenis Cespedes
- Goodbye, Goop: 7 of Gwyneth Paltrow's most ridiculous recommendations
- How Justin Turner has debunked the Mets’ knocks on him | New York Post
- Clayton Kershaw owns professional ballhawk Zack Hample | SI.com
- Could Yankees and Mets work out a trade for Lucas Duda? | Newsday
- HARRIS HOLDS KEY TO CLUBHOUSE | New York Post
17 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 45 mins duration .