Manage episode 257275399 series 2391273
In episode 303, Allison Melody cover the latest positive news to come out of the pandemic, and Katie Krimitsos joins Food Heals to talk about the benefits of meditation and how to calm your mind and combat anxiety during this difficult time.
Tune in to find out:
- The promise of plasma as a virus treatment
- The Happiness Class Yale is offering for free online
- How meditation rewires the brain and calms the nervous system
- What compelled Katie compelled to create CoronavirusMeditations.com
- How Meditation can be a tool to overcome trauma
- And more!
PLUS! All the Food Heals Vitamin and Supplement Recommendations (and amazing discount codes) are LIVE at:
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!