Manage episode 206344542 series 1532965
Want to start your day off with something nutritious? We take a look at a couple of the common options for those looking to start their day the right way, and only take a brief detour into the terrifying world of post-World War II nutrition studies before rendering our verdict.
- Science Lecture Accidentally Sparked Global Health Craze - Smithsonian Magazine
- We Didn't Build This City On Rock 'N' Roll. It Was Yogurt - NPR
- Settlement Reached in Suit Over Radioactive Oatmeal - New York Times
- Ancient Oat Discovery May Poke More Holes in Paleo Diet - National Geographic
- (Dis)Trust your gut: the gut microbiome in age-related inflammation, health, and disease
- Bee-honey and yogurt: a novel mixture for treating patients with vulvovaginal candidiasis during pregnancy
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 20 mins duration .