Manage episode 262401941 series 2398932
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The mindset of a solopreneur and a c-suite executive
- Creating a plan before the crisis
- Knowing your clients’ needs
- Leveraging partnerships
- Hiring responsibly and valuing human capital
- Creating a work from home code of conduct
- Giving in a down economy
- Learn more: kareenwalsh.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/kareenzwalsh
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kareenwalsh
- Read: "Lead With Value"
- Work from home tips: kareenwalsh.com/resources
Today I get to sit down with a good friend of mine, Kareen Walsh. She’s a serial entrepreneur who has accomplished so much in her life. She is an executive coach for huge companies, startups, and solopreneurs, as well as a business growth strategist and the author of the best-selling book "Lead With Value." We talk about how to lead in a crisis economy as we all navigate these uncertain times — from how the workforce is changing, working from home, and work-life integration.
- What do you do for companies in a normal economy?
- Why can you effectively coach c-suite executives and solopreneurs?
- Out of people, process, and technology, is any one of those more important than the others?
- What are some things small businesses can do right now to survive?
- Should you drop your pricing or should you hold tight and get better with your bonus or messaging?
- How do companies manage companies and cashflow with keeping their employees?
- What are your tips for working from home?
- How do you give in a restricted economy?
Kareen is the CEO and Head Strategist of Revampologist – A Strategic Growth consulting and coaching practice that helps thought leaders build 7-8 figure businesses with ease. She has 15+ years of experience coaching C-Suite executives to help them up-level their leadership stance, conceive and implement business growth strategies, and lead initiatives that result in high-quality customer experience.
Kareen Walsh has mastered integrating her heart of service and her business savvy to assist entrepreneurs and C-suite leaders of any industry align what they love with what they do every single day. Kareen believes income can always be earned, but fulfillment is what each of us should strive to attain. Kareen can disarm you with undivided attention and help you quickly jump into action after one short interaction.
You are going to want to hear how Kareen shares her latest methods for growth in her book, “Lead with Value: How Leaders Unleash Their Vision, Empower Their Team, and Evolve Their Business,” because you will love how her relatable, practical practice will help you lead. She is also the author of the self-development book: Be A Badass, Six Tools to Up-Level Your Life.
As the host of Your Badass Journey Podcast, she shares tools, tips, and conversations to help you align what you love with what you do in all areas of your life and business.