Manage episode 241222533 series 2452042
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- What artificial intelligence exists today
- Where AI is headed in the future
- Ethics in AI
- Investing in artificial intelligence
- The future of philanthropy
- Who is going to benefit from AI
- Real world retargeting ads
- Learn more: radiusai.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/radius-ai
- Susan’s Website: susansly.com/
- Instagram: instagram.com/susansly/
- Free Training videos: fortheloveofmoney.com/free
Today, I’m sitting down with my good friend Susan Sly. Susan is the co-founder of Radius AI, the tech company that is setting the bar for artificial intelligence. She has become a multi-millionaire making money across several verticals.
She is an all-around incredible human. The way she lives life is an inspiration to everybody, but she’s also one of the smartest people I know, hands down, in business. I’m so excited to get her on the show because it’s going to translate to you becoming a smarter business person as well.
- Where are we at with AI now, and why should we care about it already?
- What are some of the repercussions of AI?
- What are we experiencing today?
- How will AI have an effect on network marketing?
- How will AI change philanthropy?
Susan Sly is a tech investor, best-selling author, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur. She has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Lifetime Television, The CBN, The Morning Show in Australia and been quoted in Forbes Magazine Online. Susan is the author of 7 books. Her book project with NY Times Best Selling Author, Jack Canfield, made six Amazon Best Selling lists. Susan has built channel sales teams that have produced over $1.6 billion in sales.
She is currently the Co-CEO and cofounder of Radius AI – a Silicon Valley and Phoenix based AI company. Susan recently completed a certificate in AI and Machine Learning from MIT.
Susan has completed the Boston Marathon 6X and placed Top 10 in the Pro Division of the Ironman Triathlon in Malaysia. Susan is passionate about philanthropy and has dedicated a significant amount of time and money working to liberate girls from trafficking and invest in education to support women and girls who have survived trauma and abuse both domestically and overseas.
Susan is the mother of five children and resides with her husband in Scottsdale, Arizona. Find out more about Susan at www.susansly.com
Susan truly believes we can have it all.
For the Love of Money is a production of Crate Media