Manage episode 247414941 series 2534342
So time is still weird and you’re still ahead of us and we’re behind, but we’re all gonna be dead soon anyway so it doesn’t even matter! In episode 23, hosts Alyce and Laura catch up* on all that sweet Rise of Skywalker marketing! Well, at least everything that was out there as of 11 am on November 23, 2019.
The Rise of Skywalker discussion
- Billie Lourd is classy and every other human is trash
- Check out the new photos in Entertainment Weekly’s image gallery and join us in asking what’s wrong with sad boi Kylo
- “Fate” TV Spot, which finally showed us a Sith Trooper and the baddest boyband in the galaxy, the Knights of Ren!
- “End” TV Spot, where Rey is peacocking for Kylo
- The Dolby Digital Exclusive poster for TROS
- Double the Kylo, double the fun? in the International poster for TROS
Recap C-Pap (Working title. Or not. Maybe we’ll keep it.)
- The Mandalorian episodes 1-3. Avoiding Mandalorian spoilers/discussion? Skip 1:00:50 - 1:24:27
- We didn’t count but there is no less than 640 minutes of this episode fawning over B*** Y***
- It’s called B*** Y*** and if you have a problem with that, you can eat our collective a**hole
- Alyce is here to catch us up on episodes 5, 6 and 7 of Star Wars Resistance
And then it’s almost the end!
- A voicemail from Maria @blerdgirlgjedi, who witnessed her daughter commit the ultimate treason
- The buzzers are back! This was the best written round of Star Wars Trivia we’ve had in a while, thanks to listener submissions. Thank you, Brandon, Davor, We Serve Droids and Andy!
Helpful links referenced in this episode
- Force Toast performs Jedi Masterpiece Theatre on Force Cult
- The Kessel Toy Run is happening! Do some good for once with your dollar dollar bills and buy stuff for hospitalized kids!
*This podcast contains a sh!t ton of profanity and boozin. You can find a bleeped version of this podcast absolutely nowhere. Cheers!