Manage episode 226340508 series 62727
These days, Sabri Suby reigns supreme as the founder of King Kong, Australia’s fastest-growing digital marketing agency. But he’s come a long way since his first job, selling ink cartridges over the phone, which he describes as a “cold, hard slap to the face.”
“I sucked incredibly badly at doing that in the beginning,” he says.
Soon enough, thanks to mastering the art of sales and persuasion, he became the top producer in that role, went on to travel the world, and eventually, forged his path as an entrepreneur. For all of his companies, he realized he was asking the same fundamental question: “How do we get more customers?”
His obsession with answering that question has helped him perfect his selling skills and scale King Kong from zero to $10 million in annual revenue in just four years.
In his latest book, Sell Like Crazy, Suby reveals the selling system he’s created and honed over the years, including things like the Magic Lantern Technique and the Halo Strategy. He says he’s deployed this system in more than 167 different niches and markets—and it’s worked every time. With Sell Like Crazy, he shares the steps you need to take, regardless of what stage you’re in, to level up your business.Key Takeaways
- Where to begin if you want to succeed in selling online
- Psychology vs. technology and why the traffic channel doesn’t matter
- The biggest mistake online businesses are making regarding sales
- Why you shouldn’t start a business by looking only at your interests
- How to identify a gap in the market that you can fill
- Using automation and a funnel to convert sales
- Why skepticism online is at an all-time high—and how to overcome it
- How to know when to ask for the sale
- How to get over the fear of selling
- Why you’re doing the world a disservice by not trying to sell
- Why paid advertising is key to growth
255 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 44 mins duration .