Manage episode 302940803 series 62727
Gabby started Catch of the Day in a garage with his brother in 2011. Within 4 years they were Australia’s most viewed online shopping site. Since then, Gabby and his brother have invested in 20 startups and are hungry for more opportunities.
In this interview, Foundr CEO Nathan Chan sits down with Gabby to discuss:
- Starting his entrepreneurship journey at age 32
- The explosive popularity of Catch of the Day
- The formula for creating “luck”
- How he identifies intrapreneurs within his team
- Replicating his business toolbox with other brands
- The 1+1=3 concept
- And much more...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: