Manage episode 304057780 series 62727
After growing up around a failed family business, Verne Harnish was determined to use his experience to help young entrepreneurs succeed. 40 years later, he’s helped startups across the world scale to become multi-million dollar businesses and worked with some of the most famous entrepreneurs of our time.
Verne, known as the "Growth Guy,” founded the world-renowned Entrepreneurs' Organization, co-founded the Growth Institute, and has written 2 books including Scaling Up, Mastering the Rockefeller Habits.
Listen to Foundr CEO Nathan Chan discuss with Verne about:
- Hosting Steve Jobs’ first public speech after being fired from Apple
- Why sales is still the best proven way to get to $1 million in revenue
- The traits of success he’s learned from entrepreneurs like Mark Cuban, Brad Feld, and Nate Blecharczyk
- Remembering “the look” of Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Dell, and Steve Jobs
- Why cofounders scale further faster than single founders
- Why every entrepreneur needs to be a little crazy
- And much more...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: