Manage episode 317988563 series 62727
Justin Brown says it’s not too late to start and grow YouTube channel. Justin is a video strategist and, alongside his brother, built the YouTube channel Primal Video, which recently broke the 1 million subscriber mark. Justin shares his simple but effective strategies to grow a channel from zero and how framing your channel around solving problems can make a lasting impact on your business.
Listen to Nathan and Justin discuss:
- Why YouTube rewards new and updated content
- Why comparing metrics to other channels doesn’t matter
- Understanding what people are searching for at 2 AM
- How to use keyword research to validate your video ideas
- Why you should create videos like nobody knows who you are
- And much more YouTube tips and strategies
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: