The CEO of digital advertising's biggest trade group says most big marketers are screwed unless they completely change their business models
Manage episode 197963515 series 1770691
- annual leadership event this week in Palm Springs, California.
- IAB's new research report,
- The Rise of the 21st Century Brand,
- Take the much-celebrated Warby Parker.
- frozen food maker
- $1 billion in 2016 for Dollar Shave Club
- activist investor took on Procter & Gamble
- classic American brands like Sears
- “IAB 250 Powered by Dun & Bradstreet,”
- Ad Age 200
- Not so much for network television
- cheap web video ad
1793 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 hours averaging 6 mins duration .