Manage episode 295764072 series 1401800
After working on the side for years, Jason and his wife finally decided to take their freelancing full-time and build an agency together.
That was right before the global pandemic.
Now, after a year of eating into savings, they’ve used word-of-mouth to build up some good relationships and they have the beginnings of a solid client base.
But, as any agency-builder knows all too well, word-of-mouth marketing can be finicky and unreliable. So Jason wants to improve his marketing and sales to build a more predictable client pipeline.
The problem? He’s a bit of an introvert.
So today’s episode becomes all about promoting yourself and your business even when you're introverted like Jason.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- GoodLife Clothing — Essentials for Modern Living. Offering ultra-premium essentials to ensure you always look your best even when you're at your most comfortable.
- LinkedIn Jobs — Find the right person with LinkedIn Jobs.
- Blinkist — Acquire knowledge from top non-fiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- 4books — Learn the key concepts of the best business books, to read or listen to, anywhere in just 15 minutes. Go to your AppStore or Google Play and download 4books now.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.
More Recommended Listening:
This show is a part of the Podglomerate, a company that produces, distributes, and monetizes podcasts. We encourage you to visit the website and sign up for our newsletter.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices