Manage episode 296382266 series 1401800
On today’s episode, Caroline calls in from one of my favorite places on Earth: the Netherlands.
Caroline is building a graphic and web design business and has already hired quite a few contractors. She gets a decent amount of work every month, but each new month leaves her with the frightening question:
Will we get enough new business this month?
With some good lead generation in place, a team working at about 20% capacity, and a desire to grow, she’s in a perfect place to make fast progress.
Today’s episode is all about marketing, sales, and lead generation for your business.
Without a steady pipeline, you can’t have a steady business. And this episode wraps up with some highly actionable advice for making real progress in sales and marketing.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- GoodLife Clothing — Essentials for Modern Living. Offering ultra-premium essentials to ensure you always look your best even when you're at your most comfortable.
- Blinkist — Acquire knowledge from top non-fiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- LinkedIn Jobs — Find the right person with LinkedIn Jobs.
- BetterHelp - Affordable, private online counseling with BetterHelp
- Netsuite - #1 Cloud ERP Software
- Sesame - Most affordable telemedicine in America. $10 off your 1st with promo code FREELANCER
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.
Mentioned in this episode:
More Recommended Listening:
This show is a part of the Podglomerate, a company that produces, distributes, and monetizes podcasts. We encourage you to visit the website and sign up for our newsletter.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices