Manage episode 266497673 series 2472240
We’re back for our first episode since March, catching up and sharing what life and business has been like for us both during lockdown.
During this midyear check-in, we chat about finding a balance between taking bold leaps in business and working slowly but surely towards long-term goals.
This episode includes…
- A quick check-in with our 2020 goals.
- Our thoughts on letting go of disappointment and canceled plans.
- Advice on approaching goal setting within our “new normal”.
- The pros and cons of chipping away at long term goals vs taking leaps.
- Ideas to help you tackle new opportunities with less perfectionism.
- Our plans for creating digital products before the end of this year.
Links & further reading/listening...