Manage episode 213458188 series 108359
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for hockey? Yes, former Olympic skating champion, Craig Buntin, left the Olympic ice for the hockey ice when he and his co-founder launched SPORTLOGiQ.
Craig goes into great detail about:
- Why AI is misunderstood
- Which terms are likely to indicated an real AI company
- Why 25 NHL teams use SPORTLOGiQ
- How AI will impact betting in the United States
- Patents in AI
- Why his shifted from self-driving AI to sports AI
- The interesting way he got Mark Cuban to invest in his company
- The processes of removing responsibility "hats" as he has moved from Founder to CEO
- Why it was hard for him to personally leave behind product development as he has shifted to CEO
281 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 33 mins duration .