Archive this series
Charlottesville deals with terrorists. Prosecutors let an 11-minute roadside rape in Texas go unpunished. New Jersey police terrorize a pizzeria. And in our #Law140 segment we give you an overview of our bail system and how it works.
Thanks to this week’s Samson Sponsor Colleen Mahaney, and our #Law140 Lover Byron Mobley for our law topic!
Make sure to check out our new page on Patreon!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- Terrorists bomb a mosque (MPR News)
- Nazi terrorist kills a woman at White Right rally (Daily Progress)
- Jay Nordlinger misses the boat IMO (National Review Online)
- But the Nazis loved Trump’s “speech” (Twitter)
- Man fires lawyer, inadvertently confesses crime to judge (1st Circuit)
- Innocence doesn’t matter when you’re broke (The Atlantic)
- ALASKA: Charges dropped against DeVarge Walker (NBC 11)
- Our podcast mentioning Walker’s case (Fsck ‘Em All)
- CALIFORNIA: LAPD will get tactical drones. Brilliant. (KQED)
- CALIFORNIA: Cop points gun at unarmed passenger for 9 minutes (Washington Post)
- CALIFORNIA: White drug dealers with badges get probation (Bakersfield Californian)
- CONNECTICUT: Will Reginald Betts get to be a lawyer? (AP)
- DC: Killer cop Brian Trainer will not face charges (Twitter)
- FLORIDA: Miami cop steals phone, makes it disappear (PINAC)
- INDIANA: Police caught napping on the job… in a graveyard (KHOU 11)
- MARYLAND: Long-form piece on the state’s bodycam laws (The Intercept)
- NEW JERSEY: Police terrorize pizzeria (MyCentralJersey)
- Our podcast on Raleigh officers doing the same thing (Fsck ‘Em All)
- NEW YORK: Profile on Buffalo PD *not* killing people (CNN)
- NORTH CAROLINA: Durham protestor cleared of disruption charges (WRAL)
- NORTH CAROLINA: 5-day exposé on jail f*ckery (News & Observer)
- OHIO: Woman arrested for recording police beating (Cleveland.com)
- OKLAHOMA: Killer cop Shelby Fields is back with a badge (Chicago Tribune)
- SOUTH CAROLINA: 6 deputies disciplined for sex on the job (WBTV 3)
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Corruption in Columbia (Post & Courier)
- TEXAS: Roadside rape by HCSO goes unpunished (Fox 10)
- The Fifth Amendment (LII)
- The Eighth Amendment (LII)
- Federal pre-trial detention (LII)
- US v Salerno (Oyez)
- The DOJ “Dear Colleague” letter on bail (US DOJ)
27 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 47 mins duration .