Manage episode 244629660 series 2163836
Today's episode of the FUMS Podcast Show features a conversation with Dr. Aaron Boster MD. Dr. Boster is that rare thing - an MS Specialist Neurologist with his own YouTube channel (and over 15,000 subscribers).
Please Note: we had some technical issues with the early parts of Dr Boster's interview. We hope you agree that everything he shares is so valuable that you'll stick with it!
Topics covered include:
- How his family's experience of Multiple Sclerosis led Dr. Boster to become an MS specialist neurologist
- Why he decided to launch his own YouTube channel
- How discussions in clinic lead to topics for his channel
- His thoughts on end of life wishes and advance directives
- Dr. Boster answers a few questions from the FUMS Nation!
Resources for this episode (clickable links):
- Dr. Boster's video about MS and End of Life wishes and Advance Directives
- Dr. Aaron Boster YouTube channel
- Dr. Aaron Boster Facebook page
- Dr. Aaron Boster on Twitter
** Sign up for the FUMS Friday Night 6 Pack at FUMSnow.com. And for more information about Patients Getting Paid, get on the waiting list at FUMSnow.com/PatientsGettingPaid. AND be sure to join the Patients Getting Paid Facebook Group!
**If you get value from the FUMSnow Podcast Show, please consider leaving a rating or review wherever you get your podcasts. Reviews are really important and help to spread the word about what we do. It’s quick and easy to do and we have some instructions here. Thanks for your time and support!
And remember to speak to this stupid disease as it deserves: tell it FUMS every day!!
Special thanks to my podcast editor Steve Woodward. Do you have a podcast or are you interested in starting a pod? I HIGHLY recommend adding Steve to your team. Find him here: https://podcastingeditor.com/