Manage episode 213140565 series 1114634
FUF004 Wendell Schumm of the Ontario AgCast Makes a Guest Appearance
Happy Friday and welcome back to another episode of the Future of Agriculture’s Follow Up Friday series - the segment when we share our listener-submitted questions, comment, and feedback on their favorite previous episodes of the show.
This week’s comment was submitted by Wendell Schumm, the host of the Ontario AgCast podcast. He shares why he enjoyed the entire Future of Agriculture Blockchain series and why he feels the Future of Agriculture community is one of the most informative and educational agriculture communities in the industry.
Resources & Related Content:
- Episode 81: Applications for Blockchain in Agriculture - Part 1
- Episode 82: Applications for Blockchain in Agriculture - Part 2
- Episode 83: How Tokens are Used to Decentralize the Agricultural Supply Chain with Origin Trail
- Episode 84: The Journey of Blockchain Adoption in Agricultural Supply Chains with Dr. Nishant Dass
- Episode 85: How Blockchain Technology Can Help Farmers in Developing Countries with David Davies of AgUnity and AgriLedger
- Episode 86: How Blockchain Works with Alex Danco of Social Capital
- Episode 87: Blockchain and the Internet of Food with Raja Ramachandran of Ripe.io
- Episode 88: Farmgate Blockchain Applications with Emma Weston of AgriDigital
- Episode 89: Farmer and Rancher Perspectives on Data, Blockchain, and the Consumer with Jarod McDaniel
- Episode 90: Final Perspectives on Blockchain with James Song and Alex Danco
Join the Conversation!
To get your most pressing ag questions answered and share your perspective on various topics we’ve discussed on the Future of Agriculture podcast, head over to SpeakPipe.com/FutureofAg and leave a recorded message! We want to hear from you and feature you on a future Follow Up Friday segment!