Manage episode 205759634 series 2135788
Today we talk to Casey Gauss.
Casey is the founder of Viral Launch. Viral Launch is an online business that helps Amazon Sellers sell more stuff on Amazon.
He dropped out of college when he was 21. At the time, his family was going through a really tough time and were living on his little brother’s pizza-delivery paychecks. So he spent all his time Coding and (after failing a few times) built an Online business.
When I met Casey he wore hats every day.
One day, we sat next to each other in the bus. It was then that Casey said he was considering taking a year off, to learn engineering and science on his own. And I said: "Why not?"
Fast forward 3 years – and 45 employees.
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- How they've been able to grow the company so fast.
- The 3 things Casey wish he'd known earlier in life
- The software and systems Casey uses to manage Viral Launch
- Why he insists on a strong culture, in a physical office, even though Viral Launch is a 100% online company
- What Business schools should teach -- or emphasize more
Join our newsletter for episode summaries and monthly Q&As:
Apply for the Future Skills Program