Manage episode 216926429 series 2135788
In thís episode you'll learn:
- why celebrating high stock prices is wrong
- why next year's, any year's, Price/Earnings ratio is irrelevant
- that one strategic shareholder selling to another rarely means anything useful
... and a few more things, Mikael Syding picked up on his way from total beginner to the head of The European Hedge Fund Of The Decade.
* Leave a review on iTunes to help us reach more people.
* Join our newsletter for weekly summaries of the episodes.
* Apply for the Future Skills Program
Email us at email@example.com